|Weekend, Part II|
|Season 3, Episode 15|
|First Aired||February 2013|
"This is the New Year"
"Songs in the Key of Alicia"
When Chuck becomes tired of throwing parties for New Directions, for a change, Elizabeth decides to throw one of her own. She realizes that she may be in for a rude awakening when a crazy night with Gunner may change her relationship with Charlie forever. Gunner questions if his feelings for Elizabeth after the night may affect what he wants with Cheyenne, and it pushes him to decide his future with the both. Later on, Addison gets advice from Mayson in order to keep her relationship with Candace straightforward. A.J. restarts his relationship with Rick, but when he gets a surprise visit from Daniel, things get more intense when he tries to return to win him back. After that, Levi tries to make things work with Dougie, but since he's with Carina, he refuses and exchanges final words to him.
- How We Do (Party) by Rita Ora. Sung by Addison Lee, Carina Maraj, Cheyenne McLarson with New Directions.
- Right Round by Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha Sung by The Dalton Academy Warblers and Claira Kingston.
- Your Body by Christina Aguilera. Sung by Gunner White and Elizabeth Moore.
- Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. Sung by Chuck Salvatore and Anna Clarkson.
- Adorn by Miguel. Sung by Gunner White.
- If That's Your Boyfriend (He Wasn't Last Night) by Meshell N'degeocello. Sung by Elizabeth Moore.
- Oh, What A Night by Elle Varner. Sung by New Directions.