|The Truth Hurts|
|Season Four, Episode Four|
|First Aired||Summer 2013|
Candace becomes tired of waiting for Addison to return and wait for her calls, also Gunner struggles with his long distance relationship with Elizabeth. Meanwhile, Melody blackmails Jake after witnessing a moment he had with Brandon that may ruin his reputation forever in McKinley. Meanwhile, Nathan develops stronger feelings for Shannon, but their opposing groups get in the way of how he really feels about her. JJ is torn between her ex-boyfriend and Kaiden, and Anna faces loneliness without Chuck, leaning on a lonely and confused Jude.
- California King Bed/When You're Gone by Rihanna/Avril Lavigne. Sung by Candace Livingston, Addison Lee, Anna Clarkson, and Chuck Salvatore.
- For You I Will (Confidence) by Teddy Geiger. Sung by Nathan Branth.
- Coming Up Strong by Karmin. Sung by Gunner White and Elizabeth Moore.
- Losing My Religion by R.E.M.. Sung by Jake Heart.
- My Kind of Love by Emeli Sande. Sung by JJ Harrow.