|Gone Too Soon|
|Season Three, Episode Twenty-Two|
|First Aired||April 2013|
Graduation has finally come, and all of the New Directions members say their final goodbyes and take an emotional two days to cope with it all. Meanwhile, Chuck becomes proud that he has made it so far to graduation, and everyone starts to have grief over a shocking death that may change the McKinley forever. Claira will have her child and Peter is determined to take care of her and work his relationship with Claira out. Chuck, Cheyenne, and Elizabeth, then, experience a new leaf in New York, while Levi, Carina, and Addison experience a new leaf in L.A.
- Farewell by Rihanna. Sung by New Directions Girls.
- Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day. Sung by Chuck Salvatore and Levi Lashane.
- We Are Young by fun feat. Janelle Monae. Sung by New Directions Seniors.
- Whenever You Remember by Carrie Underwood. Sung by TBA.
- Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds. Sung by New Directions Juniors.
- Far Away by Marsha Ambrosius. Sung by Carina Maraj.
- Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C. Sung by New Directions Juniors and Seniors.
- Gone Too Soon by Michael Jackson. Sung by New Directions.
- Fame from Fame. Sung by New Directions.
- All My Lovin' by The Beatles. Sung by Chuck Salvatore.
- I Was Here by Beyonce. Sung by Carina Maraj.
- California/Empire State of Mind by Phantom Planet/Alicia Keys. Sung by Levi Lashane, Addison Lee, Carina Maraj, Cheyenne McLarson, Chuck Salvatore, and Elizabeth Moore.