|Season Three, Episode Twenty-One|
|First Aired||April 2013|
"Gone Too Soon"
A huge reunion occurs during the last days of McKinley High, as many familiar faces return. Daniel makes his final attempt to prove that love is still there for him and A.J., but a last love song causes a teary moment for the both. Meanwhile, Lily makes her return, but still faces issues coping with Shawn's death, but they get to reunite when a ghost comes to her rescue. Later on, New Directions all try to balance issues: saying goodbye and helping a troubled student at McKinley, battling with AIDS. Addison reunites with her father and mother for the first time in months, and tries to reconnect with the both of them before her graduation.
- Come Home by Lexia. Sung by Addison Lee.
- Get It Over With by Rihanna. Sung by Lily Stevens and Shawn Dawson.
- Waterfalls by TLC. Sung by New Directions Girls.
- Coming Home by Diddy-Dirty Money feat. Skylar Grey. Sung by Gunner White featuring Carina Maraj, Shannon Brockwood, and Claira Kingston.
- Home by Michael Buble. Sung by Daniel Mick.
- Hard to Say Goodbye from Dreamgirls. Sung by Carina Maraj, Elizabeth Moore, and Cheyenne McLarson.
- I Will Always Love You by Dolly Parton. Cover by Whitney Houston. Sung by A.J. Riley.
- Sing by My Chemical Romance. Sung by New Directions featuring Lily Stevens, Julian Carson, Drew Coach, Alex Monroe, and Daniel Mick.