|Season 3, Episode 11|
|First Aired||November/December 2012|
The LGBT community males in New Directions all try to persuade Mr. Schuester to allow a tribute to Frank Ocean, an R&B and hip-hop singer who was known to come out as bisexual. Many like A.J. and Denzil support him and lead the way of making it happen. However, the girls disagree because they wanted a Rita Ora tribute, so, to make it fair, Schue decides to allow both genders do their own tributes. Meanwhile, when Gunner is stuck in The Battle Of The Boyfriends with Ari and Clyde to fight for Cheyenne, but Levi backs out of it, attempting to lean on Riley for guidance, but suddenly it seems to be more. Later on, Chuck faces a showdown with his father, when he tries to pull him out of New Directions so he can stay in the books and out of the art activities, but this pressures him to certain points. Daniel returns in hopes of winning back A.J., but it seems as if it fails after realizing a spark going on between him and someone else.
- R.I.P. by Rita Ora ft. Tinie Tempah. Sung by Cheyenne McLarson and Gunner White.
- Love and War by Rita Ora ft. J. Cole. Sung by Cheyenne McLarson and Clyde Andrews.
- Roc The Life by Rita Ora. Sung by New Directions Girls.
- Super Rich Kids by Frank Ocean. Sung by New Directions Boys.
- Thinking About You by Frank Ocean. Sung by Daniel Mick.